High quality standards, constant development and achievement of the best results are the main job characteristics at Spensers.
We are ready to give challenging assignments and projects that is why there are strict requirements for professional and teamwork skills as well as it is important to maintain the company’s reputation. It is possible only with the involvement into and fond of your profession. SPENSERS is geared towards a new generation of lawyers, gives opportunities for professional growth, gaining practical experience, involving each team member in the implementation of project goals.
We offer excellent working environment at the modern office, competitive salary and interesting projects.
Vacancy – Attorney
We propose to join the team of professionals in the spere of cross-border litigation, tax, economic disputes, antitrust and competition law, business protection, representation the interest of the clients in all courts, including cases in the Supreme Court.
What do we expect from the candidate?
1. Expertise in your practice
2. Willingness for continuous improvement and development
3. Leadership, organizational and communication skills
4. Generation of ideas and ability to implement new projects for practice and company development
5. Responding promptly to complex (critical) situations that require immediate action and decision-making
Having tax audit / dispute support experience will be an advantage
What tasks will be set for you?
1. Support of high complexity issues conceptually important to clients and the company, key projects and cases
2. Litigation support, systematic analysis (regulatory and practical justification), taking into account all risks
What are the qualification requirements?
1. Certificate on admition to the bar
2. Higher legal education (specialist, master degrees)
3. Experience – 5-6 years (compulsory experience in litigation support)
4. Knowledge of English – Upper Intermediate level
Please, send you CV via e-mail with the mark “Attorney”